Saturday, May 3

Carousel Joy!



Oh JOY!!!  

I don't know where I originally saw this darling purse scrapbook, but I printed out a copy and then it sat waiting for me for over a month on my workspace!  My mom came to visit and we courageously tackled figuring it all out ~ we did it!!!  Of course, then it sat for another month waiting for me to invite you to a workshop!

Now the figurin' is done for you!  I have all the little pieces and embellishments ready for you to assemble - everything is cut and scored and if you don't have the coordinating stamp set I can even pre-stamp it for you!

If you aren't able to join me tomorrow to play stamps, you can purchase the carousel purse scrapbook as a kit in the mail!  
$20 ~ materials, ribbon, embellishments, instructions and postage!

Enjoy!

No comments: