Sunday, September 7

Baja Belly!


WHO is grrrooooowing???  It's my special lil' sistah!  And my lil' sis is expecting a WEE WEE Baby... all the way from Paris, France (well, that is where she was vacationing... ya know).  It just dawned on me that I should have added an Eiffel Tower in the background of the journal!  Ahhhhh - I already popped the journal in the mail!  Se la Vie... course I studied Spanish and have no idea how to spell in French.... sorry!

The cute little journal uses the new In-Color Baja Breeze... the new designer series paper in Baja Breeze and the new Baja Breeze ribbon!!!  Our darling prego stamp is a retired set by SU!... definitely an old favorite that I will not part with!  The edgings of the papers are cut with the new scallop edge punch... looooove it!  And I did also use the spiral punch for the nifty holes that line up!

Go make your own today!

No comments: