Monday, April 16

Puffy Bride

I love weddings! AND I love the Puffy Bride - I simply adore her! LOL!! Not that anyone would want to be called that... but she is the prettiest Puffy Bride!

This sweet card is a bridal shower invitation I helped Bobbie Garcia make. Didn't she do a great job?? Sweet Bobbie had NEVER stamped before... and just look what she created!!!

She stamped Happily Ever After on white cs and then chalked in the flowers and bride. She stamped with Silver Encore ink on vellum (actually we ended up using hearts in the background on the final version) and set it all on Elegant Eggplant with a Pale Plum tag. Delightful!

The best part, as always, was sitting and chatting and laughing and discovering things about each other. For instance... we both married our high school sweethearts... how charming!


1 comment:

Mom's Club said...

well, I look like i've been up all night in that picture, thanks!