Monday, May 21

Spell That?


Thunderclap - did I hear you right? Could you please spell that??? OooooooooooK!
My brother and his wife are adopting a baby - THIS WEEK. However, they will not reveal the name they have selected, if they even have one chosen yet! So my sillyhead bro began referring to the baby as Thunderclap Neuman!
This card coordinates with a blanket my friend made (don't you love doing that?) for the baby shower. I think this is the happiest color on earth - this Cool Carribbean. But to put it next to Chocolate Chip makes it even yummmmmier.
Charlie has some adorable baby goodies at sweetbabytot.com that you will want to check out!!! I never did learn how to sew... took a class but my mom finished all my projects for me - usually at a very unreasonable hour. Yeah Mom!
Fontastic & I'm Here
Cool Carribbean, Chocolate Chip, Irridescent EP

1 comment:

Mom's Club said...

that was totally cool how you did that whole thing...you did that with my shower gift too! you're so good at that!! love ya!