Thursday, June 12

In-Colors - NEW!!!!




WOWZA!!!

I am a nut for color.  I always have been!  In high school I picked a fav color each year.  One year it was green, the next it was purple.  I bought purple pens, purple notebooks, purple backpack, purple socks (can you say Donny Osmond anyone?), purple sweaters, and purple hair accessories.  It was MY color and everyone knew it!  lol

So it should be no surprise that I go oodly cazoodly when the new In-Colors are announced each year!  Of course I will miss the old In-Colors, but I will keep my secret stash of cardstock, ink pads, and reinkers and use them sparingly until they are gone.  BUT... what is not to love about Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango... bold and vibrant and FUN contrasting colors.  I think those are my new picks!  Of course, that changes with each new sample I see and the more I play with them myself... which won't happen until I get my demonstrator sneak peek order in July!!!!

Enjoy your sneak peek - and don't forget to get all the great 'OLD' In-colors before they are gone!

No comments: