Saturday, June 14

I treasure you Daddy!!!



Daddy, my little daddy... I love you!

We celebrated Father's Day yesterday with our wonderful man.  In preparation, I helped Shaela and Devin stamp fun little cards.  They have such great big 6 and 8 year old ideas.  Kids really know how to think out of the box!  Of course Daddy loved the cards and sentiments!  And he noticed the 'bird' theme... guess the kids miss their cockatoo.

I opted to create this fun little pocket card as seen on Patty's website.  Begin with a 12" x 4" piece of Buckaroo Blue cardstock.  Score at 4" and 8".  You will have three even sections.  Score a diagonal on the middle panel.  Doesn't that make a nice little pocket?  I mounted my 4" x 4" pocket card onto a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Ruby Red... added some stars and In-Color River Rock double stitch ribbon.  A tag... a star... designer paper... a brad... all done!

Recipe: Ahoy Matey, All In the Family, Wild About You, Make it Count (HS) 


No comments: