Saturday, October 27

My Family is In-Color

I took my In-Color layout that I taught at Stampers Six and created a new one complete with family photos from Easter this year!



You will notice if you read yesterday's blog that I did not use Wasabi in this layout. The two In-Color blues plus pomegranate were a perfect color balance for these photos. You may also notice that I switched out my 12x12 cardstock and 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock colors. I am really enjoying the In-Color scheme this year!

Stamps: Be Happy, Little Pieces, Big Deal alpha
Paper: designer series paper in Soft Sky, CS Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Pomegranate
Accessories: Double stitch ribbon, RR brads, tag punch, circle punch

Make sure you stock up on ink refills for your stamp pads and get your coordinating cardstock and ink pads! They all go so well together!

1 comment:

CC Smith said...

Hi Sweetie, I love your new website. Somehow I missed that you had set up a new one. Very nice. I love the family pictures - what gems you have!!

Love you mucho,
Mamacita!!