Saturday, July 5

Boys Only

Dominic is a stamping artist!  He is so proud of his extreme and totally shredding cards that he decided to open his own 'Boys Only Webstore' to sell them in!  He has big plans to sell ten sets of these cards and add more selection too.  I'm all for it!  I love his entrepreneurial spirit!

These cards use some great colors together - Always Artichoke, Creamy Carmel, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, and Bordering Blue.  The stamp sets??  They are retired sad to say... aren't they awesome?  BMX, Wakeboard, Skateboard, Quad, and Snowboard are all individual sets with the 'cool' dude words included.  However... I betcha Dominic will eagerly stamp scrap mats and journal tags for you upon request... for a small fee!  *WINK*

1 comment:

Heartfelt Stamping said...

Hi Shauna! I have nominated you for an award. Please stop by my blog to collect it. Debbie x